Wednesday 3 August 2011

wholesaledeals.co.uk Scam | wholesaledeals.co.uk Scams


                 Wholesaledeals Scam—The Intent Is Clearly Malicious

I first came across reports of a Wholesaledeals scam when I was just trying to enter the online retailing business. Like many others out there, I too was a bit apprehensive of signing up with Wholesaledeals, especially in the wake of such reports. But, my instincts and more importantly my research helped me make the right decision.

After two years now, I can say with solid conviction that wholesaledeals.co.uk scam talk is hollow and spread by vested interests. Wholesaledeals is the best online directory service in the UK and focuses on making it easy for small retailers make decent profits from their online retailing ventures.

Wholesaledeals started operations way back in 2001, but it was not until 2008 that they launched their service of making it easy and quick for the online trading community to source profitable wholesale deals. Registered members can browse their huge database of verified and genuine wholesalers and dropshippers and also find offers guaranteed to deliver profits on small wholesale lots and low-priced products. Wholesaledeals scam reports do not impress those who know what the company really stands for.

I have been registered with Wholesaledeals for quite some time now and have struck some hugely profitable deals during this period. I deal in the travel and outdoor products category. My most recent deal was electronic sonar fish finders, a truly unique product that has revolutionized fishing worldwide. The wholesale lot of 100 units netted my retail store a cool profit of £3,272 with a markup of 126 percent.

The Flame Design Airbed is another great product that I am selling in good numbers on eBay. The profit on a 30-unit lot is £119.40 and the markup is a solid 222 percent. There are many other deals available on the portal, each one promising super profits on low investment. So, do you still believe all this rubbish about a Wholesaledeals scam?